Heat Resisting EN 1.4724 , DIN X10CrAl13 Seamless Stainless Steel Tube
Heat resisting grade 1.4724 is a truly stainless high temperature grade with 13% chromium.
It is not critical in terms of embrittlement. max temperature 850℃.
Chemical composition ( weight % )
• Excellent resistance to oxidising and reducing sulphur
• Good resistance to oxidation
• High thermal conductivity – low thermal expansion
Stainless ferritic high temperature steels are mostly used in high temperature applications with
sulphurous atmospheres and/or low tensile loads such as for installations within:
• Chemical industry (drums)
• Power industry (coal burners)
• Metalworking industry (heat treatment boxes)
• Furnace technology (walls, doors)
other High Temperature Ferritic Stainless Steel grades, 1.4713 ( X10CrAl17 ),
1.4742 ( X10CrAl18 ), 1.4762 ( X10CrAl24 ), 1.4002 ( X6CrAl13 ), TP446-1, TP46-2,
1.4749 ( X18CrN28 ), 1.4762 ( X10CrAlSi25 )
please welcome to contact our sales.