Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Edge:||Cut Edge, Round Corner, Deburred||Inside Dia:||508mm|
|Ourside Dia:||1200mm Max.||Product Name:||Stainless Steel Strip Coil|
|Cold Rolled Size:||0.1~3.0*5~1250mm||Surface:||2B|
AISI 420B Martensitic Stainless Steel Strip Coil Cold Rolled Bright Annealed
AISI 420B - a martensitic stainless steel that is corrosion resistant in water and steam.
Martensitic special points:
1. High mechanical properities at room temperature, higher than those of austenitics, ferritics and duplex, similar to engineering steels.
2. High hardness and wear resistance of the high carbon grades
3. Good creep resistance of the Co/V/Nb/W/B grades
4. Moderate to good corrosion resistance ( austenitics being good to excellent )
5. Magnetic ( both in the annealed and QT state )
6. Thermal conductivity up to twice that of austenitic stainless steels
7. Thermal expansion coefficient about 2/3 of that of austenitic stainless steels
8. Improved machinability grades are available, besides free machining grades e.g. 416, 420F, 440F
Designation by Standards
Chemical composition ( range% )
Martensitic stainless steel AISI 420B,
UNS S42000, W.-nr. 1.4028 ( DIN X30Cr13 ), JIS SUS420J2
|0.26 ~ 0.35||1.00 max||1.00max||12.00 ~ 14.00||√||√||√||√|
Hot-rolled wide strip, cold-rolled wide strip, slit strip, cut sheets, precision strip
Please welcome to contact our sales.